Updates and more updates! Post Jam Bugfixin
We launched Gelda 12 days ago and the community gave wonderful feedback and pointed out many issues that our early game testing just did not find, or we ran out of time to resolve. Today we are unleashing an update to Gelda with a bunch of fixes that we hope you will like.
- Abi is not based on velocity anymore and works more like a double-jump
- Gelda can now let go of Abi while gliding
- Text boxes now are destroyed correctly
- Troll disappears when you get far enough away so you are not stuck/trapped anymore
- Gelda can now duck to look down to avoid leaps-of-faith
- Checkpoints now work correctly and do not activate before being reached
- Fixed collision issues in the Misty Wood - 2 level
- Reduced death/respawn sequence time
- Reduced time for level name screen for faster play
- Added option to quit to title during playing via the pause menu (press ESC to pause)
- Cleaned up major graphics splicing issues
- Optimized rendering and collision checking to reduce lag
Please give the updated game a whirl and let us know your thoughts.
Get Gelda (TVGameJam Edition)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.